Models of the Week June 27th


Rali Ivanova and Heather Shanholtz


by Kenny Roland


Rali Ivanova and Heather Shanholtz by Kenny Roland

About Kenny Roland :


I am Originally From Columbus,GA But I Got Out While I Could. I Moved to Florida Back in 1996 and Haven't Looked Back. I Was the Guy Who Always Had a Camera on Him Growing Up So I Could Record Anything Interesting that Might Happen and Things Usually Did.

I Decided to Take it a Bit More Seriously and Since I Am a Certified Scuba Instructor as well, I Started Shooting Underwater Photography. I Really Got Into it and I Was Photographing Everything From Eels and Crabs to Dolphins and Sharks. This is Where I Wanted to Stay with My Photography and Never Even Considered Shooting People. Until One Day a Friend Asked if I Would Photograph Her to Surprise Her Boyfriend, and So I Agreed.

The Shots Came Out Really Well and I Realized That I Could Have Just as Much Fun Shooting Out of the Water as I Could in the Water. So I made the Decision to Start Concentrating on Photographing in both the Glamour and Swimwear . I Have Shot Literally Hundreds of Models and No Matter How Many Times I Shoot I Always Learn Something New.

I Have Also Had the Opportunity to Meet Some Really Nice People and Have Built Many Good Friendsships From this Occupation and I Continue to Broaden my Horizons.

If Your Interested in Setting Up a Shoot Please Visit me at KennyRoland.Com

Thank You


Kenny Roland    





Rali Ivanova by Kenny Roland
View Rali's Profile
HERE



Heather Shanholtz by Kenny Roland
View Heather's Profile
HERE






Topmodelsweekly.com Featured Top Model June 27 Topmodelsweekly.com Featured Top Model June 27 Topmodelsweekly.com Featured Top Model June 27


Topmodelsweekly.com Featured Top Model June 27 Topmodelsweekly.com Featured Top Model June 27


( Click Photos to Enlarge and Leave Comments )